1. What do you do with my personal data?
We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including –
- Keeping you up to date with your order, fitting appointments, events and promotions.
- Legal or regulatory reasons.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
We keep your information while you are our customer and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it for 4 years or until we need to.
3. How is my data stored?
We store all data on our diary system which is fully protected by password. Any customers paperwork will be stored only as a hardcopy and will be
locked away for safe keeping. All credit/ debit card receipts are legally kept separate and locked away.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We won’t share your data with any other third party, unless legally obliged to do so. If you become a CocoMio Bridal customer then we only share
your data with our seamstress so she can book your appointment into the store for alterations as part of our full service in here.
4. What data do you hold about me?
All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, and your
dress, accessories and photographer details
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights –
- To be informed of how we use your personal data
- To update your personal data
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time.
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse.
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
6. How do I change my marketing preferences?
- You can opt out of any marketing communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
- We will never give your information to any third party.
7. How do you ensure that my data is secure?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
8. How can I contact you?
You can contact us at any time by the following methods
Post: 124 Crwys road, Cathays, Cardiff, CF24 4NR