Part-Time Bridal Retail Job for Our Cardiff Store.
Our Bridal Boutique in Cardiff is looking for a bridal assistant to join us in store.
- The individual must be enthusiastic, reliable and outgoing.
- Most importantly, the individual must be flexible with hours.
- Experience in the wedding industry or high end sales is compulsory .
The role being offered is a part-time job of 4-15 hours a week. Staff will be working Saturdays, Sundays with flexibility to work the odd evening mid week if required.
The ideal candidate must be able to have excellent customer service, excellent mannerisms and communication. The ideal candidate must have a positive and friendly personality. Attention to detail is paramount and numerical skills are required.
- A passion to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Be efficient and helpful in all areas of the business
- To provide an endless supply of positivity and friendliness
- You must be flexible and have the determination to be a fantastic assistant
- A willingness to learn is crucial
- You must have an eye for bridal fashion and trends
- A strong work ethic and providing attention to detail is crucial.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within given time restrictions
- You must be a keen user of social media. Including Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. The person must promote the brand on all platforms.
- You will be consulting and assisting with the fitting of brides and bridesmaids as per the appointment schedule.
- You will cater the bride, her friends and family to ensure they enjoy their experience with us.
- Steam dresses and quality control when dresses arrive into store.
- Social media marketing and assisting promotion of the store.
- Call handling and diary management
- The employee will partake with the general cleanliness. This is a team effort to ensure the store is clean for every customer.
In return, the store manager will train you in product knowledge, provide back office training and develop your skills in advertising through social media, and most importantly offer you a relaxed and rewarding place to work. If you feel suitable for this role then please forward your CV with a cover letter.
Please note that due to the nature of this business we can only employ female sales staff. this role is exempt from part 7(2)b of the sexual discrimination act. Due to the high number of responses, the boutique will contact anybody who makes the final cut to interview stage by the 2nd of July 2016. Pay and Benefits will only be discussed at the interview stage with suitable candidates.
The boutique reserves the right to close the vacancy early. All applications are to be sent with a cover letter to email@example.com
If you do not have experience in wedding sales or high end sales then please do not apply for this role. We are only looking for experienced candidates.