We would love to make you an appointment.
Our aim is to ensure every bride feels amazing and to help each customer find the perfect dress. We would love to welcome you into a friendly and safe environment and our stylists will ensure a professional service and constructive styling advice. There is no need to be nervous as we got it all under control. It is very important to make yourself aware of our policy and procedures below before you visit us.
Securing your Appointment
CocoMio Bridal has invested in the best bridal system to ensure all bookings can now be booked direct by each customer through our website. This ensures every customer can see all appointments available each day and can choose the best one suitable and the correct time is allocated in our fitting room.
Please note we do not take bookings over the phone or through social media. All calls will automatically be redirected to our voicemail. Our voicemail system ensures the appointments in store are not disturbed and every client in with us has our undivided attention. Please leave a voicemail with your name, telephone number and any questions and we will return your call as soon as possible.
When you book your appointment online with us, the system is linked with Stripe and offers appointments to allocation of our bridal suite.
Weekend, Evening and Retry appointments
These slots have an initial booking charge which holds the appointment solely for you and covers a staff charge of styling and cleaning to give the best safe environment that is totally private for you during your appointment time. The charge is redeemable against a purchase in store on the day of your appointment. As an example if you come into us to try on wedding dresses but don’t find the right dress, we can offer you the credit to use during that appointment time towards a petticoat, veil or accessory so not limited to just dresses.
*If you do not use your appointment charge on the day and time of your appointment, it cannot be carried forward to another appointment or used at a later date. It will be seen as a staff cost.
Mid Week Bridal/Bridesmaids Appointments
Midweek Bridal appointments up to 4.30pm are free of charge but a booking fee is charged to hold your appointment and the system refunds the amount automatically post appointment. Please note if you fail to show, cancel or reschedule under the 72 hour mark then the fee will be lost to the shop for holding the bridal suite.
All appointments can be rescheduled with more than 72 hours before your appointment so we can allow somebody else to avail of the slot. (email us on firstname.lastname@example.org). If you fail to give 72 hours notice then unfortunately you will lose your initial charge for holding the booking.
All appointment details from time to charges can be seen at our booking page when you click on each appointment type.
Covid Safety Measures
Firstly we want to emphasise that we are excited to reopen, and the safety and comfort of our customers and staff is paramount. Please find information below to help give give you an idea of what to expect.
- Appointments will be spread across an increase of hours over four days a week. Store hours include Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays. We will open two Wednesday mornings a month. By restricting the days open, it allows our seamstress to ensure everybody is looked after on the other three days and a catchup for brides moving from 2020 to 2021.
- Bride plus one star guest maximum at the appointment. Unfortunately if you show up with more guests, you will have to choose only one person to be your star helper that can attend with you in the store. We understand this is not the ideal. We have to move to the new way of shopping and we think the element of surprise on your day will be worth the wait.
- If you want to show more people outside of your star helper then we will provide the option of a ten minute virtual Zoom appointment to show others your favourite dress at the end of trying on.
- It is compulsory that both bride and guest attending the appointment will have a thermometer check at the front door before entry into the shop. Below 37.5 degrees for entry is required. If your temperature is higher than standard temperature then unfortunately you will not be allowed into store. This is to ensure a safe environment is maintained for everybody whether it is covid or not. We cannot take any risks.
- A compulsory two meter distance will be required between all parties in store.
- Bride and guest are asked to bring their own masks. It is not compulsory to wear a mask while we get you into dresses as we will need to dip into your personal space for tying you up and fixing trains, straps, veils etc. Your consultant will be wearing a mask for dipping into the 2 meters to get your changed.
- Hand sanitiser will be compulsory for everybody at entry and exit.
- Please note in advance that toilets will be closed off to everybody as its a breeding ground for the virus. We will ensure our hand sanitiser is gentle on the skin.
- Your consultant will ask you questions like have you chosen three styles from our website you would like to start with or have you got an idea of what you want, style of wedding venue and budget etc. Based on your description or dresses, your stylist will pull them from the rail to get you setup at the changing room. We will then style and guide you to the right dress. Please avoid handling and touching accessories, dresses as a browse or play as it means we have to end your appointment earlier to allow extra time for steaming and cleaning extras.
- Your consultant will leave 30 minutes as a standard buffer time between every appointment to steam and sterilise dresses tried on and surfaces touched so you know the environment is safe before coming into us and dresses are cleaned before and after trying on.
- If you are coming in for a bridesmaids appointment, the bride can bring in one bridesmaid to narrow styles and then once found a favourite, measurements can be taken. One bridesmaid leaves the store and five minutes later another one can come to the door to try on the favourite style and get measured etc until the party is complete. This ensures a safe environment with social distancing measurements in place.
- Fittings for your dress that is already in store? This includes Emma having a mask as a consultant and also we ask you to supply your own mask. The same procedures above apply with the bride and must pass thermometer and cleaning hand checks.
- Payment via debit card, bank transfer or paypal (friend payment) will be accepted.
We have the most amazing private bridal suite. Currently we give every bride exclusive access of our bridal room to ensure you are the only customer in store at any given time. We also do not permit browsing by other parties while your appointment is ongoing. This spacing also allows for the perfect space to ensure a virus free environment.
We ask all brides to please wear white or nude underwear as coloured underwear will be transparent under ivory dresses.
Please note brides are unable to bring in any precious items with them due to virus staying on items for 72 hours. Brides are only allowed to bring in themselves for the appointment and one guest.
We ask every customer to bring a pair of shoes with them for both fittings with the seamstress and also bridal appointment.
At any appointment we can accommodate one star guest with each bride. This will ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Children are not permitted at the appointments until the government have announced that Covid is completely gone. Children can be carriers and to protect the environment for all customers, this is a temporary measure.
We have a strict non photograph policy in store as we protect our business and also copyright of the designer.
We only allow photographs (only if she wants them) after the bride has confirmed that she is ordering the dress and paying the deposit at that appointment. Many brides actually decide against it but we will accommodate your decision on this.
At the end of each appointment we will write down style details and price for every customer.
We ask everybody to take their place with seating when the bride gets started in the changing room. We ask for all family members to stay away from the changing room entrance and dress rails once we have moved from the showroom to the bridal suite. If anybody needs extra family assistance because of an injury/ disability then please let us know before the appointment. We will happily dedicate a staff or family member for extra help.
We understand that with social distancing measures, this is not the ideal situation where you want to be surrounded by your friends and family when picking the perfect dress. We will allocate a video area where you can setup your phone to do a zoom call or FaceTime to show your favourite style for ten minutes at the end of the appointment. Just remember the more people you show the less a surprise on the day!
Committing to The Dress
When you find your dream dress be prepared to say Yes! We love to celebrate with customers. When you do say yes to ordering a dress the standard payment is 60% initial payment and 40% balance at collection. (100% payment if clearance or discounted dress).
If you have more than a year to your wedding then you can pay with a payment plan option if you do not have the 60% ready. (This does not apply to clearance or discounted dresses.)
Alternatively, we reward our customers with a discount for brides who want to pay the total balance of an ordering item when they say yes. We believe in fairness and our designers offer an early payment discount for gowns being ordered so we will always pass it on if we can pay for your dress in full from the start.
If you add your veil, accessories and petticoat at your first appointment on top of your dress we offer a discount off accessories also.
We do hope this appointment information has been helpful. We would love to make you an appointment within our store hours.
We are looking forward to having you in store with us.